215,935 people get their Health and Social Status improved
LAPO Improves Health, Social Status Of 215,935 Community Members
Lift Above Poverty Organization (LAPO) improved the health and social status of 215,935 community member including clients of LAPO Microfinance Bank across the country between August and September, 2018.
A breakdown of the performance report indicates that 33,024 persons received health and social empowerment training while 182,911 were reached indirectly through Information, Education and Enlightenment (IEC) publications.
The Executive Director, Sabina Idowu-Osehobo expressed LAPO’s commitment to improving the lives of community members and building the capacity of women to dismantle structures and processes that encourage gender injustice and discrimination against them.
She emphasized that social and health empowerment have always been an integral part of LAPO’s poverty reduction strategy, stressing that there can be no meaningful development without women empowerment and their active participation in development.
- LAPO Mentors NGOs On Operational, Financial Management September 2, 2020
- Brief Citation on Godwin Ehigiamusoe PhD, CEO, LAPO Group August 5, 2020
- Action Newsletter July 2020 Edition July 29, 2020
- LAPO Workplace COVID-19 Prevention May 6, 2020
- AG. ED SPEECH AT IYEKOGBO COMMUNITY HEALTH OUTREACH March 16, 2020