ANNUAL LAPO DEVELOPMENT FORUM: PUBLIC INVITATION
27TH ANNUAL LAPO DEVELOPMENT FORUM: PUBLIC INVITATION
Lift Above Poverty Organisation (LAPO) cordially invites you to join its forthcoming Annual LAPO Development Forum with the theme: Improving Access to Quality Maternal and Child Health Care In Rural Communities: Issues and Perspectives.
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
Time: 10:00 am prompt.
Modality: Zoom Webinar Click here for free registration.
The Forum is expected to address issues in the health care system in Nigeria under the distinguished chairmanship of Hon. Justice Samson O. Uwaifo, a retired Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. The keynote paper shall be delivered by Bishop (Prof) Vincent Iyawe, former Provost of the College of Medicine, University of Benin, Benin City with the CEO of LAPO, Dr Godwin Ehigiamusoe as Chief Host.
Over 300 distinguished personalities including policy makers, health practitioners, CSOs, the academia, Development Partners and other critical stakeholders are expected to join the Conference.
Initiated in 1994, the Conference has become a rallying point and veritable platform for stakeholders to dissect and provide pragmatic solutions to issues in poverty and development in Nigeria.
Coordinators of the Conference:
James-Wisdom Abhulimen Rosemary Okwuobi
Chairman, Planning & Secretary.
Organizing Committee 08133994016
Tel: 08163706505, 07059493989
Connect With Us:
LAPO … Improving Lives
- Jonathan to speak at Lift Above Poverty event in Abuja October 21, 2021
- LAPO Boosts Rural Agriculture, Supports Farmers With N11bn October 5, 2021
- LAPO Improves Health Conditions Of 22 Million Community Members October 5, 2021
- Jonathan, Ehanire, Adeleye To Speak At LAPO Dev Forum September 28, 2021
- LAPO Tasks Agency On Improved Health Services in Edo September 28, 2021