27TH ANNUAL LAPO DEVELOPMENT FORUM: PUBLIC INVITATION
Lift Above Poverty Organisation (LAPO) cordially invites you to join its forthcoming Annual LAPO Development Forum with the theme: Improving Access to Quality Maternal and Child Health Care In Rural Communities: Issues and Perspectives.
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
Time: 10:00 am prompt.
Modality: Zoom Webinar Click here for free registration.
The Forum is expected to address issues in the health care system in Nigeria under the distinguished chairmanship of Hon. Justice Samson O. Uwaifo, a retired Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. The keynote paper shall be delivered by Bishop (Prof) Vincent Iyawe, former Provost of the College of Medicine, University of Benin, Benin City with the CEO of LAPO, Dr Godwin Ehigiamusoe as Chief Host.
Over 300 distinguished personalities including policy makers, health practitioners, CSOs, the academia, Development Partners and other critical stakeholders are expected to join the Conference.
Initiated in 1994, the Conference has become a rallying point and veritable platform for stakeholders to dissect and provide pragmatic solutions to issues in poverty and development in Nigeria.
Coordinators of the Conference:
James-Wisdom Abhulimen Rosemary Okwuobi
Chairman, Planning & Secretary.
Organizing Committee 08133994016
Tel: 08163706505, 07059493989
Connect With Us:
LAPO … Improving Lives
- IFC and Nigeria’s LAPO Partner to Expand Microfinance Lending in Sub-Saharan Africa May 5, 2021
- ‘Nutrition key to ending child, maternal mortality’ April 28, 2021
- NGO seeks proper nutrition for Nigerian children April 28, 2021
- Action Newsletter March 2021 Edition April 26, 2021
- Int’l Women’s Day: LAPO gives out N0.9m to women for contributing to growth, development of Nigeria March 16, 2021