27TH ANNUAL LAPO DEVELOPMENT FORUM: PUBLIC INVITATION
Lift Above Poverty Organisation (LAPO) cordially invites you to join its forthcoming Annual LAPO Development Forum with the theme: Improving Access to Quality Maternal and Child Health Care In Rural Communities: Issues and Perspectives.
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2020.
Time: 10:00 am prompt.
Modality: Zoom Webinar Click here for free registration.
The Forum is expected to address issues in the health care system in Nigeria under the distinguished chairmanship of Hon. Justice Samson O. Uwaifo, a retired Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. The keynote paper shall be delivered by Bishop (Prof) Vincent Iyawe, former Provost of the College of Medicine, University of Benin, Benin City with the CEO of LAPO, Dr Godwin Ehigiamusoe as Chief Host.
Over 300 distinguished personalities including policy makers, health practitioners, CSOs, the academia, Development Partners and other critical stakeholders are expected to join the Conference.
Initiated in 1994, the Conference has become a rallying point and veritable platform for stakeholders to dissect and provide pragmatic solutions to issues in poverty and development in Nigeria.
Coordinators of the Conference:
James-Wisdom Abhulimen Rosemary Okwuobi
Chairman, Planning & Secretary.
Organizing Committee 08133994016
Tel: 08163706505, 07059493989
Connect With Us:
LAPO … Improving Lives
- DON advocates increase budgetary allocation, wider insurance coverage to tackle maternal mortality in Nigeria February 26, 2021
- Stakeholders seek improved maternal, child health care system in Nigeria February 26, 2021
- Ex-provost seeks more health centres for rural areas February 26, 2021
- Why We Set Up Benin Medical Care – LAPO CEO February 25, 2021
- ‘LAPO set up to address low-income earners’ material deprivation, poor health, social exclusion’ February 24, 2021