BENIN MEDICAL CARE DIASPORA CARE PACKAGE (DCP)
GREAT OPPORTUNITY OPENS FOR QUALITY HEALTH CARE WITH THE BMC DIASPORA CARE PACKAGE (DCP)
The Diaspora Care Package (DCP) is an initiative of the Benin Medical Care (BMC) to enable Nigerians in the diaspora and outside the City of Benin provide quality healthcare to their loved ones.
BMC is a multi-specialty hospital and Diagnostic Center with ultra modern and state-of-the-art medical equipment. We are patient-centric with the vision to be the first-choice provider of Excellent Medical Services in Nigeria.
How it works?
- Anyone living outside Benin City and desirous to provide quality Medical and Diagnostic Care for his or her loved ones should subscribe to the BMC Diaspora Care Package
- The package comes in different categories and prices
- Payment is made Annually or quarterly upfront
- Periodic reports are provided to the sponsor/subscriber quarterly
BENEFITS OF THE DIASPORA CARE PACKAGE (DCP)
With a small deposit, enrollees can begin to access care and the sponsor will get:
- Monthly health status report and feedback with patient’s consent.
- Sponsors will receive VIP treatment anytime there is need to visit the clinic.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
1. Medical evaluation with BMC in-house doctors and a detailed physical examination with thorough assessment which includes:
- General examination
- Cardiovascular system examination
- Respiratory system examination
- Abdominal examination
- Genitourinary examination
- Musculoskeletal system examination
- Central Nervous System examination
2. Radiological Screening: Radiological test based on age, gender and other risk factors. This may include Mammography, X-Ray and Ultrasound, as determined by BMC medical team.
3. Laboratory Test: Full Blood Count, Malaria Parasite test, Urea, Electrolytes, Creatinine, Liver function test, cholesterol, Stool microscopy, Fasting blood sugar, microscopy culture and sensitivity, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate, Urinalysis, Cervical screening, Prostate specific antigen.
4. Medication i.e antibiotics, analgesics, anti-hypertensives as prescribed by the BMC medical team.
5. Therapy: Physiotherapy
- Domiciliary services
- Home Evaluation by our physicians
- Home Sample Collection for investigation
- Home Nursing Care
- Home Drug Delivery
- Ambulance Services
Connect With Us
Web site: www.benin medicalcare.com
Address: 53 Adesuwa Grammar School Road, GRA Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria
Phone no: +234811389440
Email: [email protected]
- LAPO Holds AGM, Empowers 1.2m Nigerians With Health, Social Services January 6, 2021
- 2020 LIFT ABOVE POVERTY ORGANIZATION (LAPO) ANNUAL DEVELOPMENT FORUM CHAIRMAN’S OPENING ADDRESS November 26, 2020
- Action Newsletter April 2020 Edition November 3, 2020
- THE CEO SPEECH ON 2020 LOWLA October 14, 2020
- ANNUAL LAPO DEVELOPMENT FORUM: PUBLIC INVITATION October 7, 2020