ANNUAL LAPO DEVELOPMENT FORUM, NOV 18, 2020: PUBLIC INVITATION
Lift Above Poverty Organisation (LAPO) hereby invites health & academic institutions, professional associations/trade unions, government agencies, policy makers, NGOs/CSOs, development partners, religious bodies, women groups & the general public to its forthcoming 27th Annual LAPO Development Forum, 2020.
THEME: Improving Access To Quality Maternal And Child Healthcare In Rural Communities: Issues and Perspectives
DATE: Wednesday, November 18, 2020
CHAIRMAN OF THE OCCASION: Will be updated soon
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Will be updated soon
CHIEF HOST: Godwin Eseiwi Ehigiamusoe PhD, CEO, LAPO
Over 300 distinguished personalities including members of the National Assembly, Cabinet Ministers, Policy Makers, Health Practitioners, Civil Society Organizations and International Development Organisations are to grace the occasion. Gen. Yakubu Gowon and Olusegun Obasanjo GCFR are among prominent personalities who have delivered key papers at the Forum in the past.
Initiated in 1994, the Forum has become a rallying point for discussions and viable solutions to identified issues in poverty and development in Nigeria. This will be an auspicious platform for critical stakeholders to dissect and provide workable solutions to the multifarious issues and challenges bedevilling health delivery system in Nigeria. Free registration: lapoforum. Follow us: #LAPOFORUM.
The main objectives of the 27th Annual LAPO Annual Development Forum are:
- To examine the state and challenges inhibiting healthcare service delivery in Nigeria
- To provide workable solutions to healthcare service delivery in Nigeria
- To examine the capacity and effectiveness of health institutions in Nigeria.
- Provide opportunity for government, the private sector and research institutions to deliberate on strategies to address Nigeria’s healthcare delivery challenges.
- To identify the way forward for healthcare service delivery in Nigeria.
- A well documented and publicized report containing presentations, discussions, major conclusions and recommendations capable of stimulating sustainable socio-economic transformation in Nigeria.
- Implementation of new and existing policies capable of driving the growth and development of the Nigeria health sector.
- LAPO Workplace COVID-19 Prevention May 6, 2020
- AG. ED SPEECH AT IYEKOGBO COMMUNITY HEALTH OUTREACH March 16, 2020
- Ekperi Community Agog As LAPO, Japanese Embassy Commission N28m Rice Mill Project March 16, 2020
- FOUNDER SPEECH AT THE OFFICIAL COMMISSIONING OF THE UGBEKPE-EKPERI COMMUNITY RICE MILL PROJECT IN EDO STATE 2020 March 10, 2020
- Action Newsletter February 2020 Edition March 9, 2020