Profile of Guest Speaker, Bishop (Prof) Vincent Iyawe
Bishop Prof. Vincent Iyawe is a renowned Medical Professor at the University of Benin, (UNIBEN) Nigeria. A Clinical Physiologist, he joined the services of the University of Benin in 1980 and has served in various capacities as Provost, College of Medicine, UNIBEN, Dean, School of Basic Medical Sciences, UNIBEN, Head, Department of Physiology, Chairman, UNIBEN Board for Part-Time Programmes, Member, Governing Council, UNIBEN, Member, University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Board, Member of Council, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma and Chairman, Faith Mediplex Hospital.
A Bishop with the Church of God Mission International, Professor Iyawe is a member of numerous professional bodies including Physiological Society of Nigeria and Britain, European Society of Clinical Respiratory Physiologists and British Society of Sports and Medicine.
Connect With Us:
LAPO … Improving Lives
- DON advocates increase budgetary allocation, wider insurance coverage to tackle maternal mortality in Nigeria February 26, 2021
- Stakeholders seek improved maternal, child health care system in Nigeria February 26, 2021
- Ex-provost seeks more health centres for rural areas February 26, 2021
- Why We Set Up Benin Medical Care – LAPO CEO February 25, 2021
- ‘LAPO set up to address low-income earners’ material deprivation, poor health, social exclusion’ February 24, 2021