Social Product Marketing
Social product marketing is one of the strategies adopted and deployed by LAPO in the fight against poverty and diseases. The organization identifies and promotes access of vulnerable community members to essential health-promoting commodities towards the reduction of HIV/AIDS, malaria management as well as achieves improved nutrition, sanitation and hygiene. Social marketing is no doubt contributing effectively to health-seeking behaviour, improved health status and the general wellbeing of community members.
- Jonathan to speak at Lift Above Poverty event in Abuja October 21, 2021
- LAPO Boosts Rural Agriculture, Supports Farmers With N11bn October 5, 2021
- LAPO Improves Health Conditions Of 22 Million Community Members October 5, 2021
- Jonathan, Ehanire, Adeleye To Speak At LAPO Dev Forum September 28, 2021
- LAPO Tasks Agency On Improved Health Services in Edo September 28, 2021