Social Product Marketing
Social product marketing is one of the strategies adopted and deployed by LAPO in the fight against poverty and diseases. The organization identifies and promotes access of vulnerable community members to essential health-promoting commodities towards the reduction of HIV/AIDS, malaria management as well as achieves improved nutrition, sanitation and hygiene. Social marketing is no doubt contributing effectively to health-seeking behaviour, improved health status and the general wellbeing of community members.
- FINANCING MICROFINANCE July 26, 2021
- LAPO partners MfB, re-launches integration project July 12, 2021
- Family Fest International Honours LAPO July 12, 2021
- LAPO Partners IFC On Economic Development In Sub-Saharan Africa July 12, 2021
- LAPO Trains Community Members On Healthy Living Practices July 12, 2021