Social Product Marketing
Social product marketing is one of the strategies adopted and deployed by LAPO in the fight against poverty and diseases. The organization identifies and promotes access of vulnerable community members to essential health-promoting commodities towards the reduction of HIV/AIDS, malaria management as well as achieves improved nutrition, sanitation and hygiene. Social marketing is no doubt contributing effectively to health-seeking behaviour, improved health status and the general wellbeing of community members.
- LAPO rewards 468 employees April 27, 2022
- GENDER AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT April 20, 2022
- IWD: LAPO awards six outstanding women for leadership skill March 14, 2022
- LAPO spends N300m on cancer programme in 7yrs March 14, 2022
- LAPO commits N19.9bn to agric investments in 2021 March 14, 2022