Social Product Marketing
Social product marketing is one of the strategies adopted and deployed by LAPO in the fight against poverty and diseases. The organization identifies and promotes access of vulnerable community members to essential health-promoting commodities towards the reduction of HIV/AIDS, malaria management as well as achieves improved nutrition, sanitation and hygiene. Social marketing is no doubt contributing effectively to health-seeking behaviour, improved health status and the general wellbeing of community members.
- Int’l Women’s Day: LAPO gives out N0.9m to women for contributing to growth, development of Nigeria March 16, 2021
- Organisation Urges Recognition Of Women’s Contributions To Nation Building March 16, 2021
- LAPO Sensitises 83.4 Million Nigerians Against Cancers, Empowers 1.2 Million Persons March 16, 2021
- Food Security: How LAPO Disbursed N12.2bn To 152,446 Rural Farmers March 16, 2021
- LAPO Sensitizes 83.4 Million Nigerians Against Cancer In Four Years March 16, 2021