Lagos (Ikeja, Egbeda, Epe, Rivers (Choba, Port-Harcourt), Oyo Town, Olorunsogo, Akobo – Oyo; Idanre – Ondo; Delta, Edo, Offa – Kwara; Ogun – Osun
We are looking for a Credit Officer to facilitate lending for our clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork. Credit Officer Responsibilities include preparing loan applications, evaluating clients’ financial information and calculating risk ratios. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of lending procedures and customer service experience. Ultimately, you will help our clients acquire loans in a timely manner and ensuring that the loan is being repaid as at when due while ensuring we comply with the law.
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV through email to [email protected] or through the website using the Job Title as the subject of the mail/ documents.
|Minimum Qualification||Candidates should possess a B.Sc., HND, NCE or OND qualification.|
|General Information||Experience is not required for this category of entry level job. Candidate will be trained on employment by LAPO at LAPO Institute of Microfinance and Management Studies (LIMMS) located in Benin City. The training includes classroom sessions and practical exposure.|